POLICY updated (8/30/2010)
All members of the Las Vegas Falcons Youth Football Program are expected to behave in such a manner that their actions
reflect positively on the program.
- are required to provide all members of their team with the opportunity to play at least 2 plays per game.
- are to provide constructive criticism and feedback to their players during practice and games.
- will refrain from comments that belittle or degrade players, spectators, or coaches/players from other teams.
- will refrain from the use of vulgar or obscene language at practice or games.
- will refrain from the consumption of alcoholic beverages, smoking or chewing tobacco in the presence of the players at
practices and games.
- will assure that player's parents or spectators do not consume alcoholic beverages while observing practices or games.
- who are known to use illegal drugs, substances or perform illegal activities will not be permitted to coach.
- should understand that the referee is the final authority in any game and should set the example for their team by
showing the referee due respect. It is not acceptable to swear at or strike a referee in any way.
- are responsible for the conduct of players and spectators.
- are prohibited from recruiting kids away from the Falcons to create another team/program.
- may be denied the opportunity to coach any team in the Las Vegas Falcons Football Program if found repeatedly
violating the policies in this document.